Current Funded Training Programs
ATI is contracted to deliver subsidised training under the following funded training programs for the needs of individuals, organisations:
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
ATI are pleased to announce that we can offer Certificate 3 Guarantee Government Funding to eligible Queensland residents from 1stJuly 2017 – 30th June 2018. Certificate III qualifications are targeted as they are considered the entry-level qualification most often needed to gain employment in many industry sectors. We have a range of different courses to choose from, and if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can do a Certificate III qualification from just $12*.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to receive the Certificate 3 Guarantee students must:
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Have finished secondary school or are no longer at school
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen permanently living in Queensland
- To be eligible to receive the Certificate 3 Guarantee, students must not already hold, or be currently studying a certificate III or higher level qualification. This includes any equivalent certificate III or higher level training completed at university or through an apprenticeship or traineeship. It does not matter if you paid for this training or it was subsidised by the government.
However certificate III qualifications completed while at school and foundation skills courses are not counted and you will still be eligible.
- Employment status does not matter.
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ)
ATI are pleased to be able to offer funded Higher Level Skills supported by Construction Skills Queensland from 1st October 2017 – 30th September 2018.
ATI have been given access to this funding by Construction Skills Queensland to help advance or expand your skills in the construction industry. Eligible participants 1 higher level skills course per funding period.
Higher Level Skills
BSB50215 Diploma of Business – Maximum claimable amount $2632.50 (Co-contribution fee)
- Applicants must work or had worked in the building and construction industry in the last 6 months.
- Must be an Australia or New Zealand citizen; or pernament resident of Australia; or a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
- And, must permanently reside in Queensland; or be permanently in Queensland.
To discuss your training requirements and your CSQ funding eligibility, please phone our head office on 07 3269 5005.