Payment: We accept all major Credit Cards. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this facility, simply all you need is a credit card.
Australian Training Institute does not store any of your credit card information. Our secure, encrypted payment gateway is provided by Eway so you can be sure your personal details are protected.
ATI advises their learners to give careful consideration when enrolling into their chosen course with us. Unfortunately, ATI cannot accept responsibility for changes in learner’s personal circumstances, work commitments and/or personal preference. All requests for cancellations, refunds, changes or transfers to enrolments must be requested in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Face-to-Face Leaners (Intensive and blended delivery modes)
- If a learner changes their mind and would like to transfer to a different course, registrations are transferable up until 7 working days prior to course commencement.
- Cancellations/transfers received between 2 and 7 working days prior to course commencement attract a 20% cancellation/transfer fee of the full course cost.
- Cancellations received less than 2 working days prior to course commencement of enrolled course are non-refundable.
- Where a corporate client cancels a course less than 24 hours prior to commencement of the course, a cancellation fee will be charged.
For online/self-paced learners
Note: For all online/self-paced learner’s, commencement is established once enrolled by ATI and enrolment confirmation has been sent.
- ATI offer a cooling off period- any cancellations received within 7 working days from commencement will attract a 10% cancellation fee of the full course cost.
- All online/blended training courses, once the learner has commenced, are non-refundable or transferable after the 7-day cooling off period.
- All self-paced courses, once the training materials e.g. manuals have left the ATI office, are non- refundable or transferable after the 7-day cooling off period.
Linked Content: Sites displayed in search results or linked to by The Service are edited and controlled by unrelated parties. We may produce search results, automatically generated content and/or links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a search or review of The Service will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or automatically generated content or content otherwise listed in or linked to by The Service.
On-site Use Only: You may not take content from The Service and reformat and display them, or mirror the service on another web site. You may not send automated queries of any sort or “meta-search” the service.
Changes In Terms and Conditions:
Should you have any queries with regards to our Refund Policy, please contact our Brisbane North Office.