This online chief fire warden course will equip your chief wardens with the skills and knowledge required to prepare for and manage various building emergencies and to safely evacuate the workplace.
This course will provide students with an understanding of:
- Types of emergencies.
- Workplace legislative requirements.
- The role of a chief fire warden.
- The basic characteristics of fire, and the risk to life and property it poses.
- How to respond to a fire emergency.
- How to use fire-fighting equipment such as:
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire blankets
- Fire hose reels
- First aid treatment for heat burns.
- Post-incident procedures, such as debriefing and reporting requirements.
It is recommended that training is conducted every 2 years to stay refreshed.
Participants must have basic computer skills and access to a reliable computer with internet and email access. Mobiles phones and tablets cannot be used to complete this online course.
Student Flyer: (Download here)
If you are after accredited chief warden training, please enrol in our accredited chief warden course.
This course is a non-accredited course.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a certificate of completion for their chief fire warden training.
This course is estimated to take 90 minutes. Students have 3 months from the date of enrolment to complete.
You can start your online training as soon as you complete payment for the course.
$29 (includes GST)
Fees include all assessments and resources provided online.
We guarantee to beat any comparable competitor pricing (conditions apply)
Please contact us if you do happen to find a better price.