Job Placement & Recruitment
Australian Training Institute offers complimentary employment services to our students to help gain employment outcomes on completion of training. These services could simply be arranging a job interview on completion of training or depending on the course can incorporate employability skills training within your chosen field of study. Our Recruitment Support Service team has years of experience working across all areas of employment services and may be able to assist you in the following areas:
- Resume Writing
- Interview Presentation
- Interview Techniques
- Job Matching
Current Employment Opportunities
The Australian Training Institute is currently working with number of Security Companies to provide real employment opportunities. (Brisbane and Gold Coast)
NOW HIRING – IMMEDIATE STARTS.
- Static Security officers (in Brisbane and Gold Coast)
- Crowd Controllers (Nite club, License venues)
- K9 (Canine) Security guard with dog (must have own dog and vehicle)*
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Ability to walk for long periods at a time and climb stairs for certain positions
- Ability to handle all weather conditions
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Active listening skills
- Must have a basic knowledge of computer skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to situations quickly
- Ability to identify and handle stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have completed a Certificate II or III in security operations.
- Must hold a current Crowd Control Licence / Security Officer
- Must have access to reliable transportation (public or private)
- Resident in with the right to work in Australia
*If you don’t have a dog we can help
Click here to apply
Have no qualifications or security license, but want a career in the security industry. We can help!!! Government Funding available for training (Certificate 3 Guarantee) for people that meet the eligible criteria.
For more information please Click here or ring 07 3269 5005 for information on training.
Career Information Sessions
ATI pride ourselves in our extensive knowledge in the industries we teach in and have strong relationships with the leading national and local employers across all sectors.
These relationships assist us to provide real employment opportunities for our graduates.
Come along and find out about the endless opportunities for work. ATI is conducting information / sign on sessions weekly.
- variety of roles available
- earning opportunities
- employment outcomes
- career pathways
- government subsidies available
ATI is conducting information / sign on sessions weekly.
Career Information Session Booking
Register your interest for attending a security career information session every Wednesday 9.30am to 11.30pm.