RSA/RSG Combined


This course is for participants wishing to gain employment in the QLD, WA, NT and SA hospitality industry where service or selling of alcohol is required e.g. pubs / clubs, bottle shops, sales representative, wineries. This unit of competency is required by law for licensees, hospitality staff, permanent/casual serving staff and Security staff (whom delivers services in liquor licenced venue). Participants will gain the knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol, they will understand the law obligations, be able to identify to whom alcohol may be refused and refuse in a professional manner and assist alcohol affected customers. Participants will also gain the knowledge required to provide responsible gambling services in the QLD, NT and WA gaming industry, and to assist those customers who have issues with problem gambling. Responsible gambling services must be provided where gambling activities are undertaken e.g. gaming machines, table games, lotteries, racing and sport.


There are no pre-requisite units required to enrol into this course under the training package, however participants must have basic computer skills and access to a reliable computer with internet, e-mail access and a way of filming themselves.

Licence & Regulatory Requirements: 

Each State in Australia has its own legislation governing licensing. Please note that this course is only valid in the below states (with only the RSA component being valid in South Australia).

Responsible Service of Alcohol

Responsible Gambling Services

Student Flyer (Download here)

On successful completion participants will be issued with statement of attainment with the following units:

SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol

SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services

Online/self-paced training (approximately 12-16 hours depending on the individual learner and their personal circumstances and other commitments) this training involves reading, activities and exams. Learners have 3 months to complete.


Fees include all assessments

Note for international students – we are not CRICOS registered, please check your visa requirements for enrolment.  We cannot accept international students who are on a student visa if your visa specifies that you must study with a CRICOS provider.

We guarantee to beat any comparable competitor pricing (conditions apply)
Please contact us if you do happen to find a better price.